We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy explains how we will use your personal information.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and visitor statistics including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- Information that you provide when completing the contact form including your name, email address and contact telephone number
- Information contained in relation to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including the content and metadata associated with the communication
Before disclosing another person’s personal information your must first obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business
- Personalise our website for you
- Send appointment reminders, invoices and payment schedules
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (they will be unable to identify you from this information)
- Use of reviews or comments on social media platforms (with prior approval)
- Your personal details will never be disclosed to anyone else
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
This website is owned and operated by The Counselling Room Chippenham. You can contact us in writing by using the website contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 07808 400639.
This policy will be updated from time to time. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.